Plantera arena

Nikkie

Terrarian
1596037741449.png
So, I did a plantera bulb farm and it was a failure, because it was on the "surface". So I changed places and now it's a working farm, and I did a plantera arena above it, but I found out that plantera is too fast when it's not underground?? This is just frustrating, it's almost 300 blocks underground and it's still considered surface... anyways, what should I do now? Both of these places are useless, and I've spent too much time doing it. What other project can I do to reuse those spaces? Should I do a fishing farm?

View attachment 285106So, I did a plantera bulb farm and it was a failure, because it was on the "surface". So I changed places and now it's a working farm, and I did a plantera arena above it, but I found out that plantera is too fast when it's not underground?? This is just frustrating, it's almost 300 blocks underground and it's still considered surface... anyways, what should I do now? Both of these places are useless, and I've spent too much time doing it. What other project can I do to reuse those spaces? Should I do a fishing farm?
No one ever fights plantera above the surface because... well uhh she enrages...... so yeah make a arena in the underground jungle, that’s the only way she doesn’t enrage.
Edit, also you got to make Thebes arena way taller than width, but it still needs to be wide, but really tall so those spilt bois don’t keep hitting you

Bombs are your friend. You can make a plenty large arena in 15 minutes, tops. Use sticky bombs or bomb fish as needed.

Be sure to check the depth gauge, but from your minimap, I think you are fine.. And looks to me as if there's lots of places she could end up that would not be jungle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom