Plantera Bulb and Actuators

Truper

Terrarian
According to the wiki, Plantera should not spawn if you use actuators under it's bulb. Having failed Plantera once, I wanted to move the only other bulb I've been able to find from the very edge of Hell to somewhere a bit less risky. I put acuators under it, wired them to a Red Pressure Plate, stepped on the plate, and the bulb disappeared. "Oh, good, it worked!" thought I, but while I was examining my inventory to make sure the bulb was in there, a large pink plant-thing began creeping toward me. Needless to say, having been caught by surprise, that fight did not go well.

Has this behavior been changed, was the wiki wrong from the start, or did I do something wrong?

Personally you shouldn't rely on the wiki too much by such information. It could easily be outdated or vandalised.

I don't really think it's possible to have plantera's bulb removed without spawning it, but don't worry. There can spawn multiple Plantera bulbs at once. :)

Lord Garak is correct, there is no item ID for Plantera's Bulb, even in the code. It is a tile only, which upon being broken, spawns Plantera when the right conditions met. You can't move it via legitimate means, as a result.

Back
Top Bottom