Working as Designed Plantera bulbs doesn't spawn in my journey mode world

JosephNotFound

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Oppo F9
My journey mode world doesn't spawn plantera bulbs after killing 3 mechanical bosses I killed them so many times but still doesn't spawn bulb

Edit : There is no message appeared that "The jungle grows restless" after killing all mechanical bosses

Last edited:
Make sure that
"The jungle grows restless" message appeared. Check if time is frozen. To speed up bulb spawns, speed time up by x24. (turn off infection spread before this)

Make sure that
"The jungle grows restless" message appeared. Check if time is frozen. To speed up bulb spawns, speed time up by x24. (turn off infection spread before this)
There is no message appeared that "The jungle grows restless" after killing all mechanical bosses

Make sure that
Btw thanks for your reply

Is your time paused? That may be the issue.
There is no message appeared when I killed 3 bosses

thanks for your reply

Last edited:
There is no message appeared that "The jungle grows restless" after killing all mechanical bosses

Btw thanks for your reply

There is no message appeared when I killed 3 bosses

thanks for your reply
Well unpause time if it is paused, and kill all three mechs, don’t exit the world, if you look down to the bottom center of the screen I think that is where you should see a sunflower loading thing loading it, it takes time for it to complete, same with entering hardmode.

My journey mode world doesn't spawn plantera bulbs after killing 3 mechanical bosses I killed them so many times but still doesn't spawn bulb

Edit : There is no message appeared that "The jungle grows restless" after killing all mechanical bosses
It still grow i saw in terraria fan page and i research for do plantera bulb spwn on journey mode yes it does if you want to find it really quick you can set time speed into x24

Back
Top Bottom