Items Plantera summoning item

Boridge

Terrarian
Poisonous spore

Can be crafted out of:
1x Jungle Spore
2x spirit of fright/might/sight
2x Stinging Nettles (new item dropped by plantera 8-10)

Only craftable post Plantera
Also sold by Dryad and Witch Doctor when in a jungle biome during a blood moon for 15 gold (post golem)

[This was originally an expert exclusive used to fight Plantera again because I doubted anyone would refight bosses on their first playthrough (normally on classic). I removed it cause ppl were annoyed with it)

Last edited:
[Expert/Master mode exclusive]
Why would it be that though? And how? I mean, I don't think there's a thing in the game that makes it so any crafting recipe is only available in expert/master mode other than just materials.

Feels kinda pointless to me to have a whole new crafting station just for a single item, and that still doesn't explain why this thing would be expert/master mode exclusive.

Feels kinda pointless to me to have a whole new crafting station just for a single item, and that still doesn't explain why this thing would be expert/master mode exclusive.
I mean we do have a bendomatic one use thats asphalt

Last edited:
Poisonous spore

[Expert/Master mode exclusive]

Can be crafted out of:
1x Jungle Spore
2x spirit of fright/might/sight
2x solar tablet fragment

Only craftable post Golem
Also sold by Dryad and Witch Doctor when in a jungle biome during a blood moon (post golem)
could you add in stats as at the moment it seems a bit lacking without them

I just remembered you are able to get solar tablet fragments pre hm - it doesn't require you to be inside of the temple doors for lihzards to spawn, plus you can find lihzard chests outside of said doors. I remember being scared of what would happen when I used a tablet pre hm, specifically how much tombstones would be in the vicinity of my house. Turns out it needs to be hm to use it. I don't think there are any progression restrictions to Plantera spawning, so this would absolutely break game progression if you are post 1 mech. Considering that the Devil's Trident weapon is also post 1 mech, this would be even more game breaking - therefore giving yourself an actual chance against Plantera. Note that this would only happen if any of the code starts being finnicky around the progression requirements.

Jeez why did I spend this muck time on a small bug possibility for this

this could be a Quilty of life Item but I feel like it if it was expert or master only it would make classic players feel left out

When I was playing for the first time (classic mode), I never had the urge to re-fight bosses so I was assuming it was the same for everyone else

Also assuming this item would be used to refight plantera as it's post golem.
But I can just remove it If yall want me to 🤷

When I was playing for the first time (classic mode), I never had the urge to re-fight bosses so I was assuming it was the same for everyone else

Also assuming this item would be used to refight plantera as it's post golem.
But I can just remove it If yall want me to 🤷
You can always just find bulbs... why is this needed? if youre having trouble finding bulbs, just make a platform with jungle grass

Honestly, a plantera summon would be so good. Especially since stuff like queen bee, EoW and BoC have their own summons despite having physical spawners. I don't think it should be expert/master mode exclusive though.

this takes forever I am not willing to spend 7 hours waiting for grass to grow. afk doing nothing
get more seeds then you dont have to wait as long. Also i dont think you need to afk near it. This isnt minecraft. Isnt the whole world loaded at all times? so you can go do other things

Edit. Its not letting me reply to you @2D_Emerald but the difference is the queen bee/EoW/EoC "physical spawners" are non renewable, hence why summon items needed to be added. The plantera bulbs are

the difference is the queen bee/EoW/EoC "physical spawners" are non renewable, hence why summon items needed to be added. The plantera bulbs are
I guess so. It's just inconvenient when your only plantera bulb is hundreds of blocks from your arena.

Back
Top Bottom