Resolved [Mobile] Plantera

Matildax

Terrarian
It’s been 2 day (irl) and about 5 in game days and no Plantera bulbs or messages popping up about the “jungle growing” I’ve defeated all mechanical bosses in the word and all pre hard mode bosses. When I deleted all 3 bosses my iPad was loading something I’m guessing the next part I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

It’s been 2 day (irl) and about 5 in game days and no Plantera bulbs or messages popping up about the “jungle growing” I’ve defeated all mechanical bosses in the word and all pre hard mode bosses. When I deleted all 3 bosses my iPad was loading something I’m guessing the next part I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.
Hi there @Matildax, welcome to the forums. :)

Is it possible that you missed the “jungle grows restless” message? You can beat the mech bosses again if you really think the message didn’t pop up.

Besides that, the bulbs take a bit to grow. If you want to attach a screenshot of where you looked, we can help. You can also attach your world file here and I can go into your world to see if there are any bulbs. It’s helpful if you also attach the character file that has explored that world’s jungle so that I have a character that has much of the map explored already.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the character and world file to your post.

Sorry I’m so new to this, I found the files I’m not too sure how to move them into this reply and I don’t know where I can find “upload a File”.

Hi there @Matildax, welcome to the forums. :)

Is it possible that you missed the “jungle grows restless” message? You can beat the mech bosses again if you really think the message didn’t pop up.

Besides that, the bulbs take a bit to grow. If you want to attach a screenshot of where you looked, we can help. You can also attach your world file here and I can go into your world to see if there are any bulbs. It’s helpful if you also attach the character file that has explored that world’s jungle so that I have a character that has much of the map explored already.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the character and world file to your post.
Hey I’ve just defeated the bosses again, no sign on the bulbs still.

Is this it?
Hi @Matildax, try attaching the other “World_5” that you see in your world files. The one you attached was the “.bak” file.

If you’re on iOS, Apple has made it hard to tell which is which.
1585876686741.png

Thanks @Matildax, that world works. However, the reason that you aren't getting Plantera bulbs to spawn is that this world is not in hardmode.

See the tree in the world menu? It doesn't have any yellow on it. Yellow indicates that it's in hardmode. Your world....
IMG_3059.jpg

How a hardmode world will look... (see the yellow?)
IMG_3060.jpg

Plus I noticed that there were no hardmode enemies spawning and that you didn't have a Hallow. So, that's why Plantera bulbs are not spawning. :)

Thanks @Matildax, that world works. However, the reason that you aren't getting Plantera bulbs to spawn is that this world is not in hardmode.

See the tree in the world menu? It doesn't have any yellow on it. Yellow indicates that it's in hardmode. Your world....
View attachment 261128

How a hardmode world will look... (see the yellow?)
View attachment 261129

Plus I noticed that there were no hardmode enemies spawning and that you didn't have a Hallow. So, that's why Plantera bulbs are not spawning. :)
Matildax might have sent the wrong world file. Although it is possible to summon the mechanical bosses in pre-hardmode, the summon items can only be obtained in hardmode worlds (crafted or dropped by enemies).

Fight WoF then beat the mechanical bosses again. Also the lit up map does update but you can't see names most of the time. So if you traverse most of the jungle pre-hardmode it is very easy to just look for those light pink squares.

Back
Top Bottom