Planting 20,000,000 Trees, How I Saved My Terraria World!

As MrBeast started, There has been a goal to plant 20,000,000 trees from the Arbor Day Foundation where they are doing a tree planting charity for TeamTrees. Personally I have seen SO MANY people on youtube make videos how they planted "1 Million Trees In Minecraft!!!! #TeamTrees"... So I decided to do the same, but better, and in Terraria!

You may be asking yourself? Is there even enough room to have 20,000,000 trees in terraria? The awnser is YES! A large terraria world actually has 8400 × 2400 blocks or a total of 20,160,000‬ total blocks!. This is just over the amount we need! Using Tedit you can chop sapplings (1 x 2) into a single 1 x 1 block! And YES They can still grow! So here lies a world, a healthy world; Free of corruption and full of bliss. #TeamTrees!

Capture 2019-11-01 17_28_52.png

Bellow is a world DL if you wish to sit around and watch the trees grow! Good luck and stay green Terrarians!

Attachments

• #SaveTheTrees.wld.bak
    68.5 KB · Views: 92
How are they still able to grow thought? A tree, in normal conditions, would need 16 free blocks up and 2 free blocks on the left and right to grow, and a solid ground of at least 3 blocks wide, made of grass blocks. This means that, given the normal conditions are met, over time you can grow a maximum of 296,100 trees. That means that you need to make 68 large worlds entirely filled with trees to reach the goal of planting and growing 20,000,000

Here's an example from the wiki.
51193006-FC84-4B58-B8BC-399A778283ED.jpeg

How are they still able to grow thought? A tree, in normal conditions, would need 16 free blocks up and 2 free blocks on the left and right to grow, and a solid ground of at least 3 blocks wide, made of grass blocks. This means that, given the normal conditions are met, over time you can grow a maximum of 296,100 trees. That means that you need to make 68 large worlds entirely filled with trees to reach the goal of planting and growing 20,000,000

Here's an example from the wiki.
View attachment 230071

Guess you can say this world has 20,000,000 potential trees :D The whole meme was to plant 20M not have them grow! For them being able to grow still, all conditions are still being met. Its just that when the event happens, it clears the saplings above the tree to make room for the wood.

Guess you can say this world has 20,000,000 potential trees :D The whole meme was to plant 20M not have them grow! For them being able to grow still, all conditions are still being met. Its just that when the event happens, it clears the saplings above the tree to make room for the wood.

Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom