Items Plastic bilndfold and santa's blessed shield

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
Plastic blindfold
The plastic bilndfold is the combination of the blindfold and the pocket mirror, and this would replace the blindfold as material to do the ankh charm.
"Only one enemy has the petrifying hability!"
In vanilla terraria yes, but mods can make more enemies have this debuff.
"The pocket mirror is too rare and there is no reason in putting it in the crafting of the ankh charm!"
The other items are rare too, specially the blindfold because you need to have corruption in your world to have it, and enemies which causes this debuff (medusa is the only in vanilla terraria) can still be annoying if you in dangerous places.

Santa's blessed shield
The santa's blessed shield is made out of an ankh shield and the hand warmer. It would have a sprite of a ankh shield with a santa's cap in top of it.
"The hand warmer is freaking rare!"
That's the why I put it being a fusion of the ankh shield and the hand warmer, because then the ankh shield won't be freaking difficult to get.

In my opinion, I don't think that something only being really useful in modded Terraria is a good reason on it's own, but i still like the idea of using every accessory in the ankh shield. And I don't know if the community would be to happy if the "mega accessory" was a material. Also, the ankh shield already gives immunity to the chilled debuff, even though it lacks the hand warmer. But it would still look cool.
Edit: The chest mover is the best idea humanity has thought of

specially the blindfold because you need to have corruption in your world to have it
Dark Mummies show up in Crimson deserts as well.

I'd really like to have immunity to Petrify in the Ankh Shield, but it's honestly uncommon enough that I've stopped caring.

I don't go anywhere near Marble most of the time anyway, and if I die to a stray Medusa in a Jungle settling or whatever, I note where I died and secure the area (usually by leveling the Marble biome, or simply walling it off) shortly afterwards.

I never use the ankh shield because it requires way too much effort for a moderate level of power, so I honestly wouldn't care if they added this...

Back
Top Bottom