Switch Platforms such as wood, palm wood, obsidian, do not function as should

Boxyfoxy

Terrarian
platforms of all kinds, including tables, anvils and more that you can stand upon sometimes do not let me push the stick down to get off or go down them i can move freely left to right and up and down if im not standing on any of those this happens rarely but it can be quite annoying for people who set up arena's for fighting bosses i've already sent this into the Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form if this happens i believe exiting out of the game session you're in currently remedy's the issue just a warning for platform/arena user's i've only expierenced this twice so for

I've found another solution to this, i'm unsure if it may have been my joy-con at this point but if you do get this issue take your left joy-con out and simply place it back into your switch, and or turn it off and turn it on again if you're using them detached

platforms of all kinds, including tables, anvils and more that you can stand upon sometimes do not let me push the stick down to get off or go down them i can move freely left to right and up and down if im not standing on any of those this happens rarely but it can be quite annoying for people who set up arena's for fighting bosses i've already sent this into the Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form if this happens i believe exiting out of the game session you're in currently remedy's the issue just a warning for platform/arena user's i've only expierenced this twice so for
Thanks for sharing @Boxyfoxy. I haven’t encountered any problems going down while on platforms or tables or such. I’m wondering if it could be your joycon’s connection - does this happen with any other controller? That’s not to say that it can’t be a bug, just not something I’ve seen others have any troubles with yet.

Back
Top Bottom