Blocks & Decoration Platforms +

To spookport or not to spookport

• Spookport

• Spookportn't

• Spookport but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Inspired by: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/asphalt-platforms.3754/#post-1650324
Platforms are pretty snazzy, but they're all the same. I propose some new ones for spice and parkour maps!

Frozen Slime Platforms
Preserve all horizontal momentum while on them, otherwise normal platforms
1 frozen slime block makes 2

Pink Slime platforms
Bouncy and negate fall damage, otherwise normal platforms
1 pink slime block makes 2 platforms

Honey Platform
Sticky and reduces speed, otherwise a normal platform
1 honey block makes 2

Hellstone Platform
Inflicts burning while on without obsidian protection, otherwise normal
1 hellstone ore makes 2

Bonus!
Void block
Sold by the wizard for 1 silver 50 copper
While stood on, everything but the charachter is pitch black for the stander, otherwise a normal block

Void platform
Void block, but as a platform
1 void block makes 2

What do you think?

Last edited:
Void block
Sold by the wizard for 5 silver
While stood on, everything but the charachter is pitch black for the stander, otherwise a normal block
So does this mean that it obscures the player's vision and makes everything dark, even with light sources available? I see the potential for parkour, but maybe there could be some sort of paint or special block that can be seen regardless of the void block that can expand the utility of the block in these maps. Nice idea though!
(Also, 5 silver seems a little expensive. 20 blocks would cost you a whole gold!)

So does this mean that it obscures the player's vision and makes everything dark, even with light sources available? I see the potential for parkour, but maybe there could be some sort of paint or special block that can be seen regardless of the void block that can expand the utility of the block in these maps. Nice idea though!
(Also, 5 silver seems a little expensive. 20 blocks would cost you a whole gold!)
A. Yes
B. Perhaps... maybe it could have its own platform...
C. True. Changing

I like it,especially the void block and platform.Bosses and monsters should be seen while the void block is in use for a fighting challenge.

Back
Top Bottom