Votes: 2 18.2%
  • this is the worst idea i've ever heard in my life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this is the best idea i've ever heard in my life

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Quinn7711

Terrarian
i had this idea when my stardust dragon killed a golden bunny, the idea is to have a more rare variant of all already kinda rare golden bunny.

the platinum bunny will give you 1 platinum when sold but to balance this you can only find this bunny after entering hard mode as well needing to be on an expert/master world.

The spawn rate of this Platinum bunny should be around 1/300, for comparison the gold bunny spawn rate is 1/150 making the platinum bunny 2x as rare.

hope you like my idea.

edit: maybe it should be 1/1500 making it 10 times as rare as 10 gold bunny's is 1 platinum. And thank you Danny for the sprite. :D
1584550449491.png

Last edited:
The idea of a platinum bunny is neat but it should be much rarer than that. It sells for 10 times as much gold but should be even rarer still. Maybe 20 times as rare as the gold bunny making it 1/3000. 1 platinum is a lot of money just for getting a lucky bunny spawn.

The idea of a platinum bunny is neat but it should be much rarer than that. It sells for 10 times as much gold but should be even rarer still. Maybe 20 times as rare as the gold bunny making it 1/3000. 1 platinum is a lot of money just for getting a lucky bunny spawn.
maybe it should be 1/1500 making it 10 times as rare as 10 gold bunny's is 1 platinum

If this was implemented, I dont think it should be hardmode only. In hardmode, its most likely going to get killed by some random enemy or a summon. Instead it could have a very low spawn chance and it would be extremely rewarding if someone happened to find one. Also in hardmode, 1 platinum doesnt really mean much

If this was implemented, I dont think it should be hardmode only. In hardmode, its most likely going to get killed by some random enemy or a summon. Instead it could have a very low spawn chance and it would be extremely rewarding if someone happened to find one. Also in hardmode, 1 platinum doesnt really mean much
true

Back
Top Bottom