Mobile Play between PC and Mobile (got it!)

AppleVegas

Terrarian
*THIS IS JUST INFORMATION, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DOWNGRADE THEIR GAME, PLEASE DO NOT BAN THAT :3*
Hello people! I was really happy when terraria 1.3.0.7 came out on mobile. And i was really curious about crossplatform playing.

And i am here, telling you how i played between PC and iOS device.
*A little bit of story*
First, i tried creating a PC 1.3.0.7 server (don't ask where i did get it, please), but mobile crashed on connect...
I was really sad...
But then... i found out that there's mobile server for terraria 1.3.0.7 that you can get in this forum.
And PC on 1.3.0.7 can connect to it and play with mobile!
m6738QMUuhU.jpg

Is there a way to create a mobile server of your own? I want to play with friends/family and they don’t live with me with the same WiFi. How can I make a server so they can play on my world?

Is there a way to create a mobile server of your own? I want to play with friends/family and they don’t live with me with the same WiFi. How can I make a server so they can play on my world?
You can transfer your mobile world and host it using mobile server on pc. Your friends with terraria 1.3.0.7 can connect to you via hamachi or something like that.

See this guide on how to create your own mobile server. Please realize though that setting it up takes quite a bit of tech savvy and includes port forwarding your router which can be overwhelming if you’re unfamiliar with it. Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Back
Top Bottom