Blocks & Decoration Play Music From Your Computer! - Radio

How do you want music to work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desucrate

Golem
Hello Terrarians!

Today I'm bringing you cat food a brand new technology, never before seen!
The Radio!! (Dun dun dunn)

This wonderful instrument of love will play music from your computer, as long as you have the music in the "music" folder, which will be in the game's files. (Only if it gets added, of course)

Crafting will need:
Music Box
Music Box (Title)

I know what you're thinking (I can read your mind), "agent! You can just use Youtube or iTunes or something else!" Well, you shouldn't. Youtube doesn't loop music, iTunes costs money, and yadda yadda yadda. This will simply have several music tracks loop in order.
Say you have "Baby", "Blue Suede Shoes", and "Anaconda" (That escalated quicky).
You want Blue Suede Shoes to play, then Baby, then Anaconda.
You just put them in order from top to bottom in the Music file and once Anaconda is done, it goes back to Blue Suede Shoes.

EG: Blue Suede Shoes > Baby > Anaconda > Blue Suede Shoes > etc.

A way to make this work in Multiplayer would be to have all music clientside; this means that I could be listening to "Holding Out For A Hero" and my friend would be listening to "Walking On Sunshine". I would hear Holding Out For A Hero but my friend would hear Walking On Sunshine, even from the same music box.

And that's (Probably) it! I will be editing the suggestion based of your criticism/support!

Last edited:
Why not a Music Box and 5 Iron/Lead and some Wire? It would make more sense. But anyways, I would love to see this get added. I enjoy listening to classical music while fighting Skeletron.

SUPPORT LEVEL: 81/100

UPDATE NEWS: On Friday I will edit the OP based on votes/suggestions; be sure to include what crafting recipe you think will be good in the comments!

I like the idea, I give you your very own
Seal of Approval.jpg

Back
Top Bottom