Play Station Network Usernames

Hey guys my PSN is FatSkaterKid, I have PS3, and I'm always looking for people to play with cause I love Terraria and it's extremely boring alone xD so just shoot me a request if you haven't gotten one from me already, just let me know that you're from the Terraria Forum and I'll gladly accept :) Thanks for the read and I hope to see you all in-game.

PS: I have a mic, and I hope that you guys have one too, but I do accept no mics as long as you listen to me atleast xD

Last edited:
Hey guys my PSN is FatSkaterKid I'm always looking for people to play with cause I love Terraria and it's extremely boring alone xD so just shoot me a request if you haven't gotten one from me already, just let me know that you're from the Terraria Forum and I'll gladly accept :) Thanks for the read and I hope to see you all in-game.

PS: I have a mic, and I hope that you guys have one too, but I do accept no mics as long as you listen to me atleast xD

Do you have the vita? Or the ps3 I have the vita

Add me I'm B101-HM66_999 I'm usually on Whenever :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 253
My psn is amira2468, I have a lot of pumpkin moon spawners if you want to do some , we will split the loot, I'm usually on during weekends, I'm gonna be on most of tomorrow and rest of today

I play on Ps3 and PsVita. add me PSN: Nachi_el_loco . I'm looking for someone to do the pumpkingmoon with. and i also would like to go against the frost legion, i have never done that before.

Psn: Titan_Kandac82
Mic: yes
currently wearing molten and looking to upgrade my gear.
im not looking for handouts, just decent people to play with and gear up.

Back
Top Bottom