Play Station Network Usernames

Looking for people to do a class play through of the game psn:XIAOxiaoX PS: Im going to be a Summoner who uses Bows and Repeaters.....anything that shoots arrows
PSS: im on PS3

Looking for help to defeat wall of flesh. Idk why on console im having so much trouble pc was easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone just wanting to play im always down for terraria!
PS4 ID: SinisterDeceiver

My name on psn is General_gage- but i currentley have no ps plus. i have a card i will activate if someone wants to play with me. my email is [email protected].
:cool: hmu. i also have a currentley unsuccesful youtube channel that i wish to start posting videos on. Email me only please. its easier.

PS4
PSN is Xambunctious
I'm willing to help with whatever fun content. I have like spectre gear with O...K accessories and :red:ty magic weapons. Would be fun to obtain some better ones over the course of playing with you :p

kanga_w is my gamer tag and I'm looking for anyone to play terreria with
[doublepost=1469644266,1469644140][/doublepost]also looking for worthy partner to beat up duke fission the reward is 99 chlorophyte bars and and a set of beetle armor attack or defense as well as vampire knifes
[doublepost=1469644687][/doublepost]start conversation if you wish to help and get that reward

Lol, I'm currently in need of some to kill fishron with me.

Hello my PSN: Ryien1337
Im looking for people to play with on ps3 (mic is a plus) just add me up on playstation saying ur addin me for terreria and we can play :) 21 yrsold

Hi what's dupe and also do we have to start new character but I'm still okay with that I'm still a noon haven't fought any hard mode bosses
I'm online sometimes weekend and saturdays
Psn:blupa10
[doublepost=1481696317,1481696294][/doublepost]And I play on ps3

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)
Wickedkc
[doublepost=1482113776,1482113707][/doublepost]
Hi what's dupe and also do we have to start new character but I'm still okay with that I'm still a noon haven't fought any hard mode bosses
I'm online sometimes weekend and saturdays
Psn:blupa10
[doublepost=1481696317,1481696294][/doublepost]And I play on ps3
I'm stuck myself, can't do any hardmode bosses yet, tried with my bf and died miserably lol just need about 20 more defense maybe lol

Acctually some weeks ago I defeated the destroyer I recommend you start with him and make sure you make a arena you can't defeat him without one

Acctually some weeks ago I defeated the destroyer I recommend you start with him and make sure you make a arena you can't defeat him without one
Thank you! I checked this one video out and saw that they made arena too so I'm definitely going to start making one ! I was just confused how I died I figured it out my accessories are pretty hardmode still so been working on hardmode ones, and I'm sitting in half titanium armor missing 1 piece and have legendary adamantite sword, defense is 52. Still died! LOL xD so I found my problems :) plus the lack of weak pots so imma be busy :D

Back
Top Bottom