Play Station Network Usernames

My PSN is Super_Kaioken-x4
Message me if you wanna help me fight all 3 mechanical bosses or help give me some end game good weapons or items.
(Playing on PS4)

Psn : Kashatka.

Legit post Fishron player. I can help you complete anything. I'm a legitimate player. No hacks please. Just looking for some people to play with and have a good time.

PSN: HeavenlyHawkk

Message me, don't add me first! Primarily looking for people to trade! Interested in Razorpine, Penguin pet, Bone key, and Hotline rod.

I have plenty to offer

Message me, don't add me first! Primarily looking for people to trade! Interested in Razorpine, Penguin pet, Bone key, and Hotline rod.

I have plenty to offer
I can give you a ocram trophy or mask before and after he’s removed i just ask for a rod of discord if you have one

My Psn is InsaneFighterrrr, I just started playing Terraria on the ps3 a few days ago, But i have years of experiance on the pc. Legit only, I well not play with modders.

PSN: Super_pro_wolf
St0rm-cataclysm is my PSN, I play frequently but I will be on much more once 1.3 finally comes out.
[doublepost=1506521706,1506521677][/doublepost]
Freostice81, ps3 player. End game items and gear. Add me if you wish.
St0rm-cataclysm is my PSN, I play frequently but I will be on much more once 1.3 finally comes out.
[doublepost=1506521760][/doublepost]
My Psn is InsaneFighterrrr, I just started playing Terraria on the ps3 a few days ago, But i have years of experiance on the pc. Legit only, I well not play with modders.
Playing on ps3? St0rm-cataclysm is my PSN, I play frequently but I will be on much more once 1.3 finally comes out.
[doublepost=1506521853][/doublepost]

I have plenty to offer
I have a mystical razorpine, st0rm-cataclysm

Playing on ps3? St0rm-cataclysm is my PSN, I play frequently but I will be on much more once 1.3 finally comes out.
Hi there @Joey7998, welcome to the forums. :)

Just a tip for going forward... You can reply to multiple people in the same post. Click the "+Quote" button under each post that you want to quote, then the "Insert Quotes" button. Or, a different way to do that is to click "Reply" under each post you want to reply to, then reply to them all in one post.

You can also use the "Edit" button on your own post if you need to add something to it after you've already posted it. That is much preferred rather than double or quadruple posting.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Or you could add me.

alphachaos0mega
Ps4
The 0 in 0mega is a zero
I played on Xbox one but only beat wall of flesh and don't know much about this game. I'm starting new on the ps4 and I'm 33 so looking for adult gamers but will play with anyone.

Please say why your adding me or it will be deleted thx.

Back
Top Bottom