Play Station Network Usernames

PSN: Bevski_208
I've only just started. Preparing to beat the EoC first time on PS3. Tried it before, Platinum bow wasn't enough :(
I have another world reserved for multiplayer which hasn't been touched since I started.

Hey guys I just bought Terraria on my PS3 after playing on my PC and Android. Anyone want to join me my PSN ID is Blackkoolaid. Just message me terraria.

PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!
Neckbeards like this are the reason i don't often play online.
But what the hell the new years coming so i'll give it a go, my psn is dunbarthered.

S7oth_sloth I'm on Vita and just got it 2 days ago so I'm only just getting into hardmode. Would appreciate any help getting a mechanical boss summoner

Ps4 psn wtdn00b0wn3r. Eng speaking with mic. Just lf cool chill people to play with. Im in central time

I need a friend to play with I have a mic to talk and I have just entered hardmore gamertag on PS3 Kaleb240 need someone to help me.

Psn: BarrelResistance (go pewdiepie)
The games i mostly play now is Skyrim, Black Ops 1, Dragons Dogma: Dar Arisen and thats it. I have a old PS3 and playing certain games makes it shut off like Battlefield 3.

My username is the same here as it is on psn

Deroxor

I only own the vita version, and cant seem to find any hosted games normally. If there is cross play between systems, itd be nice to meet some me friends to play with.

If your going to add me, please put Terraria in the message soo i will know this isnt a random add.

Thank you

PSN: BillyCrash100

I pretty much have the best gear in the game so I don't need help, only looking for people to play because noone on my friends list. If you're looking for help with bosses or stuff I'm more than willing to help :) but I can also create a new character and start from scratch.

Just be sure to mention that you're sending a friend request for Terraria, I don't really like blank messages :)

hey my name is "sayhi2kilcam" just need 1 player im very experienced looking for someone also very good ill make a new world so we can start off fresh and new no hackers/dupers only legit players.

Back
Top Bottom