Play Station Network Usernames

Hi my actual name is spencer im 16 i would like to find overpowered people to help me with the pumpkin moon and hopefully play with for a while my PSN is nuttysquirel9879 i also play all of the call of duty games and im about to get battlefield hardline so if u want to play those then we can but im just looking for people to play with i lost my mom in a car accident 3 years ago so i would appreciate no "your mom" jokes that subject is still a little tender but other than that im cool :3 add me ill accept every friend request i get ok bye (>'.')> huggles

Last edited:
i also am pretty powerful i have beaten the golem and ocram i have a legendary death sickle i really want a tizona and a horsemans blade i can dupe the death sickle i have a unreal venus magnum and a unreal vulcan repeater and full chlorophyte armor and wanting to get titan armor anyways schools about to start so byeee (>'.')> huggles

Dude... that's depressing. Just don't post anything else personal like your Social Security number LOL. But go ahead and add me bro so we can play.

sorry im grounded for like a month and a half I might be able to play on some weekends but I don't know if I do its probably gonna be me playing battlefield hardline cause I just got $60.00 to buy it on the playstation store so yeah:(;(

Hey, can I have some help beating the wall of flesh plz?! I'm on PS3 and my username is quite complicated. It is R4p1dSn1pz!

Ok dont laugh...but my PSN name is P00tie-T4ng-OG

lol.....its a character from an old movie.

Anyhow, fairly new to terraria. Played on pc awhile ago but now for some reason it has really "bit" me harder than it did before and im 100% hooked.

Playing on PS4, or sometimes remotely on Vita. Can use headphones/mic if wanted. Havnt been to hardmode yet. Not looking for any dupes.

I play at least a few hours every night EST, and usually more than a few.

IXsword, that's about it, I know stupid name right.

Dude can you possibly spell your name with a different type of letter? Im trying to add you, but i cant for the life of me figure out if your name starts with an I or l or something else.

Thanks in advance to all :)

Ok dont laugh...but my PSN name is P00tie-T4ng-OG

lol.....its a character from an old movie.

Anyhow, fairly new to terraria. Played on pc awhile ago but now for some reason it has really "bit" me harder than it did before and im 100% hooked.

Playing on PS4, or sometimes remotely on Vita. Can use headphones/mic if wanted. Havnt been to hardmode yet. Not looking for any dupes.

I play at least a few hours every night EST, and usually more than a few.

Tis' an I "aye" friend, as he's my friend ^^ and clanmate ^~^

Dude can you possibly spell your name with a different type of letter? Im trying to add you, but i cant for the life of me figure out if your name starts with an I or l or something else.

Thanks in advance to all :)

Last edited:
Bump. Added a bunch of people from this thread and waiting on responses.

Playing all day today add me and look me up if ur interested :)

PSN: P00tie-T4ng-OG

Just Entered Hard Mode for the first time ... Looking for players for fun and immersive playing :)

Please add PSN : TobiasNefer - and please note "terraria" in the optional message . :)

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone has a weapon like Terra blade and a 200% power pickaxe with around 5 mins to spare, I know a duplication glitch (Solo) that is simple, if anyone would let me dupe, I wouldn't mind teaching them it as well. I'm on PS3 and my name is R4p1dSn1pz. Thanks!

im grounded for like a month otherwise i would be playing with all of you but when i get ungrounded im more than likely not gonna play a lot cause i got hired at taco bell :D

Back
Top Bottom