Play Station Network Usernames

My ID: R1225_A
I only play on Ps3 and I don't have a mic, but man would I like to play online again with some people, having no friends that own Terraria made me leave the game for years :(

Anybody wanna play. I need help with the 3 mechanical bosses. It would help if anyone had some hollowed bars laying around.

My gamer tag is gabe_silva14
I have a mic and I just got the game so I play all the time lol
PLEASE HELP xD

I just started out playing terraria again. I had it on the ps3 but now got the ps4 so I'm using it. My user Id is Soulreaper4904, add me to play. I am pretty skilled, but still just started out on new map and character. Add me, I'll play with just about anyone

Psn: LimiteDDoS im on ps4 maybe wanting to do a playthrough with somebody. I haven't played since before this update so i'm a bit overwhelmed

PSN: Dikel_Pussly I play on PS4 btw and I need someone that is atleast strong enough to solo expert skeletron because I am stuck on him and he is so powerful

I have a mic aswell

Add me ! InsaneFighterrrr, I used to play a ton on the pc. Now im playing on the ps3, Don't have any friends. So i could use some. I don't care what we do ! Build, Rpg,Loot whatever. I also have a mic.

ps4 anyone? trying to find a planterra bulb so i can get to cultist cuz my legacy world's dungeon got reformed and i dont feel like fixing it

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)

(EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this and it's been annoying. I don't even play Terraria anymore. Use this forum to hook up with other people that actually play this game! Please do not add me or I will decline your request. Thanks and have a nice day.
My psn is tatnka_66

I play only on PS3. Username: Vaporeon231

I also am looking for players with content that is not available in the playstation 3 edition but in the ps4 edition.

i am willing to trade my Legendary Terra Blade for a Terrarian. i just REALLY want a yo-yo but i can't get one on my own;(

someone once gave me a new gen console/pc exclusive weapon, in the ps3 version, which is an old-gen console

I play only on PS3. Username: Vaporeon231

I also am looking for players with content that is not available in the playstation 3 edition but in the ps4 edition.

i am willing to trade my Legendary Terra Blade for a Terrarian. i just REALLY want a yo-yo but i can't get one on my own;(
Hi there @VaporeonVortex, the 1.3 content is only legitimately obtained on the PS4 and Xbox One, so if someone has one of those items on a PS3 it was brought into the game through modifying the core game content which is against 505 Games' policy. As we adhere to 505 Games' policy here on the forums, we do not allow the trading of items that are not obtainable through regular gameplay.

More info:
Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Hi there @VaporeonVortex, the 1.3 content is only legitimately obtained on the PS4 and Xbox One, so if someone has one of those items on a PS3 it was brought into the game through modifying the core game content which is against 505 Games' policy. As we adhere to 505 Games' policy here on the forums, we do not allow the trading of items that are not obtainable through regular gameplay.

More info:
Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking
My friend gave me some stuff that isn't in the game I wondered how he got them but now I know and I'm going to get rid of them because I don't wanna cheat I also told them to not give me anything but then he gave me a full chest of armor that I can't make yet and weapons that I can't make yet some weapons are modded and maybe some wings red's wings and will's wings also some modded ammo unreal chlorophyt bullets and a weapon that im pretty sure u get from killing the moon lord

Psn sonicblastaway
Ill add anyone just send request and ill add
[doublepost=1539321266,1539321081][/doublepost]
My friend gave me some stuff that isn't in the game I wondered how he got them but now I know and I'm going to get rid of them because I don't wanna cheat I also told them to not give me anything but then he gave me a full chest of armor that I can't make yet and weapons that I can't make yet some weapons are modded and maybe some wings red's wings and will's wings also some modded ammo unreal chlorophyt bullets and a weapon that im pretty sure u get from killing the moon lord
Ill add you
Im hoping to play and get some farther into the game then where i am now im stuck on the wall of flesh boss and im hoping to have a friend too

Psn sonicblastaway
Ill add anyone just send request and ill add
[doublepost=1539321266,1539321081][/doublepost]
Ill add you
Im hoping to play and get some farther into the game then where i am now im stuck on the wall of flesh boss and im hoping to have a friend too
Im stuck on the mechanical bosses I can give u a full set of orchralacia armor (I forget how it's spelled)

Back
Top Bottom