Play Station Network Usernames

PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!
Flatbunny289825 gday people new to the game first time online in terraria keen to get amongst it put in a good 80 hours so my charcters got some gear

Psn: DuckyThatCould
Discord: Kⱥ†ΐe๖ۣۜßuͥrgͣeͫr❥#7683

I dont have a mic. Only discord on mobile. So yea oof. I just beat golem, would like help either proceeding forward there, or doing something else. I also dont mind helping others. I prefer you add me on discord too so I can vc. I cant vc alot but I can sometimes!

Anyone got a Arch wyvern banner? I'm having a hard time getting it and its kind of getting on my nerves.
Never mind I got it.

Last edited:
I’ll play with anyone who wants to play terraria with me on the ps3 my user is BronsonBoys96
[doublepost=1545544525,1545544381][/doublepost]Any one want to play with BronsonBoys96 ps3

Can i add you keep in mind i dont have great internet
Psn: DuckyThatCould
Discord: Kⱥ†ΐe๖ۣۜßuͥrgͣeͫr❥#7683

I dont have a mic. Only discord on mobile. So yea oof. I just beat golem, would like help either proceeding forward there, or doing something else. I also dont mind helping others. I prefer you add me on discord too so I can vc. I cant vc alot but I can sometimes!
What console you on?

My psn is shadowmut1994 im looking for people intrested in doing a fresh expert run and by that i mean making a new character for expert and not bringing any end game meta gear that would make expert easy if intrested msg me i play on the ps4

PSN ID is holder-of-9 I think. I'm on ps3 and I'm on right now, just starting the game, so I don't have anything really

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help me take down an unspecified boss. I am ready to go as far as potions and gear is concerned. Have a 2nd man looking for 3rd. Preferably someone who hasn't defeated him.
[doublepost=1557609838,1557609808][/doublepost]
Looking for someone to help me take down an unspecified boss. I am ready to go as far as potions and gear is concerned. Have a 2nd man looking for 3rd. Preferably someone who hasn't defeated him.
Jonnybradshaw is gamer tag
[doublepost=1557610114][/doublepost]Jonnybradshaw lol sorry for double post. Desperate.

Back
Top Bottom