Play Station Network Usernames

I’m looking for someone to play with, mainly building an epic house.
[doublepost=1557616321,1557616283][/doublepost]Jtsd1357924680 is my PSN gamer tag

Looking for someone to help me take down an unspecified boss. I am ready to go as far as potions and gear is concerned. Have a 2nd man looking for 3rd. Preferably someone who hasn't defeated him.
Sure, what boss is it?

only boss i havn't defeated is Duke Fishron

Im looking for a friend to assist me with Plantera and further bosses. My gear sucks. Anyone willing or looking for a gaming buddy

My tag is JAYMANH1MS3LF
PLAYSTATION 4

Last edited:
PSN Cptfalcon13
Add me my psn is ayepapi69 and I just started the game and I need help
[doublepost=1561996385,1561996330][/doublepost]
Looking for someone to help me take down an unspecified boss. I am ready to go as far as potions and gear is concerned. Have a 2nd man looking for 3rd. Preferably someone who hasn't defeated him.
[doublepost=1557609838,1557609808][/doublepost]
Jonnybradshaw is gamer tag
[doublepost=1557610114][/doublepost]Jonnybradshaw lol sorry for double post. Desperate.
I would like to play my psn is ayepapi69
[doublepost=1561996520][/doublepost]I need some one to play with so I can defeat bosses and rank up I only played the game a few days ago and I need help ASAP my user name is ayepapi69
[doublepost=1561996736][/doublepost]
Psn sonicblastaway
Ill add anyone just send request and ill add
[doublepost=1539321266,1539321081][/doublepost]
Ill add you
Im hoping to play and get some farther into the game then where i am now im stuck on the wall of flesh boss and im hoping to have a friend too
Plz plz plz add me I just started a few days ago

Hello all
Armstrongforge is my gamer tag
I play usually late nights eastern time.
Just got into hardmode a few days ago. Willing to help out with whatever.

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)

(EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this and it's been annoying. I don't even play Terraria anymore. Use this forum to hook up with other people that actually play this game! Please do not add me or I will decline your request. Thanks and have a nice day.
Add me: Grinder-457
Please I need people who play terraria in my friends list

Ian1824 feel free to add would love to build a epic settlement and hopefully get some cool loot hope to hear from you soon

im just looking for sombody to play and help me beat bosses and over all have fun if your intrested add me

PSN: novaz_Btw
pls send me a message so i know your not a random

Back
Top Bottom