Play Station Network Usernames

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)

(EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this and it's been annoying. I don't even play Terraria anymore. Use this forum to hook up with other people that actually play this game! Please do not add me or I will decline your request. Thanks and have a nice day.

Do you still play i just started . Need some friends

psn name is nemesis5200 I if you seen that name anywhere it's me

psn name is nemesis5200 and I currently need help beating plantera for the first time on expert if you thank you can help me add me

Looking for someone to adventure and create world's with. Can be new or a veteran.
If your still playing I wouldn’t mind having a. Dw person to play with

Psn is TIGER_DEMON101 if anyone is still playing. Need new friends to play with and have fun and adventure with

Do you still play i just started . Need some friends
Do you still play?

Looking for someone to adventure and create world's with. Can be new or a veteran.
You still play?

PSN: Vaporeon231

I have the PS3, PS4, and PSVita versions of the game.
I would prefer to play the old-gen console version, and I'm in early hardmode Atm.
I'm 15 years old, so I would probs prefer someone the same age as me, but older/younger is fine.
Also, I don't like to use party chat 'cuz I'm kinda timid when it comes to online voice chat, so sorry about that-

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)

(EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this and it's been annoying. I don't even play Terraria anymore. Use this forum to hook up with other people that actually play this game! Please do not add me or I will decline your request. Thanks and have a nice day.
XxtribalwolfxX

xHopeKingx

mine is thatwimpyguy

Back
Top Bottom