Play Station Network Usernames

Matt (DailyHop)

Eye of Cthulhu
Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)

(EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this and it's been annoying. I don't even play Terraria anymore. Use this forum to hook up with other people that actually play this game! Please do not add me or I will decline your request. Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited:
PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!

Psn: jrfish I'm usually playing on vita in the afternoon most days U.S. eastern time. Currently I'm working on pumpkin moons. I can get to wave 13 by myself. Would like to have some friends to get the whole way through.

Psn: jrfish I'm usually playing on vita in the afternoon most days U.S. eastern time. Currently I'm working on pumpkin moons. I can get to wave 13 by myself. Would like to have some friends to get the whole way through.

Got to wave 15 with lots of people, mainly it was me who did the work. I can help you on pumpkin moon. I mainly use vita as well! My PSN: Ravash7. Hit me up sometime and we can dominate the Pumpkin Moon me and you and maybe a few others! :D

i would love to play with you dude the same thing happened to me and I don't dupe or anything anymore cause it took the fun out of the game and I started a new account so I'm not tempted to dupe so I don't have a lot of stuff right now and could we start a new world together with new characters so it would be fair

please freind me need help on pumkin moon. Offering 10 platuim for help to wave 15. ps vita name (psn) billwelty

What happens if u give me plat and we don't get to wave 15? ;( Anyways, sure, I have made it to wave 15 and I only died every 10 mins. Everyone else on my world who was fighting pumpkin moon w/ me died evry sec. Anyways, yeah, add me. I'm most likely not always online, due to my addiction of my new iPhone, or I have school. So, add me, if I don't respond to an inv/msg, I'm just doing school or playing my iPhone.

Anyone who's up to adding me, I'm starting fresh on the vita, my psn is sonickiwi123 Although from later today (oct 11) to sometime Monday night(oct 13), I will be camping without internet, so I won't be able to play

What happens if u give me plat and we don't get to wave 15? ;( Anyways, sure, I have made it to wave 15 and I only died every 10 mins. Everyone else on my world who was fighting pumpkin moon w/ me died evry sec. Anyways, yeah, add me. I'm most likely not always online, due to my addiction of my new iPhone, or I have school. So, add me, if I don't respond to an inv/msg, I'm just doing school or playing my iPhone.
o well as long as we get to wave 10 or up

Back
Top Bottom