Video Play Through w/ Myth

Myth

Terrarian
I'm not well-known, but I do enjoy making videos. Forewarning: I somehow accidently deleted episode 1 on my channel and I asked my viewers if they cared and said no, so I do apologize that there is no first episode to watch, but here are the current episodes I have and when I upload more I will post them here for you to watch. Also I'm not a professional in any way shape or form so mistakes are to be made, in game and when editing. I do however try to fix those issues, by either trying to make the next episode better than the previous, but like I said I'm no pro so mistakes happen. Please njoy them at your free-will and if you don't mind leave some feedback so I know how I'm doing and some things you would love to see added, changed, or removed. I'm open to criticism and feedback as it helps me get to know what people enjoy watching while I get to enjoy playing. Thanks.

I've attempted play throughs in the past but they fell through, not because I lost footage or anything, but because I was too lazy to upload any more episodes and I just stopped them. I plan on doing another No-Chest Play Through if anyone is interested in watching one so be sure to Subscribe so you can watch it as soon as I start uploading it.

Episode 2:

Episode 3 (really short, audio sync issues so I made it the best I felt it should be)

Episode 4:

Back
Top Bottom