tModLoader Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱

Ythundyth

Terrarian

Mod that allows you to play as a full size Moon Lord with custom bullet hell attacks. Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible (even to bosses like Echdeath, Blushiemagic etc...) and allows you to kill everything in a few hits. There are two main attacks as of right now, and a circular aura of eyes that you can activate with a button.

You can download here from Dropbox or from the Mod Browser.
Dropbox Link

I too, enjoy torturing my friends in Terraria.

On a more serious note, I love this, its a really neat idea, great work buddy, keep it up

:eek: Wow! This is awesome! I tried out your mod and I defeated Blushiemagic boss easily because of this, keep up the great work! I wouldn't recommend playing this in a playthrough since it is a cheat mod, great job though! You can watch the video I made about your mod here my guy, you did very well. Playable Moon Lord Review! Play his mod, it's very fun to test out.

I too, enjoy torturing my friends in Terraria.

On a more serious note, I love this, its a really neat idea, great work buddy, keep it up
Thanks, will do. Glad you enjoy it.

i can see the video now " terraria speedruner v moonlord"
I'd definitely love to see something like that.

:eek: Wow! This is awesome! I tried out your mod and I defeated Blushiemagic boss easily because of this, keep up the great work! I wouldn't recommend playing this in a playthrough since it is a cheat mod, great job though! You can watch the video I made about your mod here my guy, you did very well. Playable Moon Lord Review! Play his mod, it's very fun to test out.
Thanks, I saw your video. Yes, I made it as a cheat "meme" mod, but it's great to see that people are enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom