Video Playable Moon Lord ❰Made by Me❱

Ythundyth

Terrarian

Initially I planned on waiting for tModLoader to get updated, but I decided to finally star making my first mod. I like making very unique mods and games, and since I already have a lot of C# experience from game development and modding other games, it didn't take too long, and I learned a lot about Terraria modding so far because of it. I will probably release it eventually, so I guess this a thing now if you've ever wanted to play as a boss. The attacks are much more bullet hell based than the original, but it's meant to be a very powerful transformation or completely overpowered depending on which version you use (one gives you literal god mode even against bosses like Echdeath and Blushiemagic, and you can one shot everything). And don't worry about the lag, you can turn down the settings to get rid of most of the dust particles which helps a lot. I thought it would be good to get more familiar with Terraria modding first before making a boss, so I made this instead. Turned out better than expected actually.

Back
Top Bottom