tModLoader Playable Moon Lord Boss (WIP)

Ythundyth

Terrarian
It's out now: tModLoader - Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱

Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible (even to bosses like Echdeath, Blushiemagic etc...) and allows you to one shot everything. There are two main attacks as of right now, and a circular aura of eyes that you can activate with a button. As it is right now, it's more of a "cheat" transformation. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. With some TLC this could be pretty decent.
I'm glad that you like it. It's supposed to be more of a meme "overpowered" mod anyway. Thought I might as well make it unique, plus it's good practice as I plan on making a more serious bullet hell boss or multiple bosses at a later date.

While I personally don't think I'd use this because it'd probably melt my computer. This does make for an interesting thought experiment. Namely if you could "Become" moonlord then this means there could be a mod doable that allows you to turn into bosses/enemies with their respective attacks? That could be pretty cool of an idea.

While I personally don't think I'd use this because it'd probably melt my computer. This does make for an interesting thought experiment. Namely if you could "Become" moonlord then this means there could be a mod doable that allows you to turn into bosses/enemies with their respective attacks? That could be pretty cool of an idea.
no it, just overlays a texture of moonlord over you and you shoot projectiles when you click.

It's not every day that a mod makes me swoon. Well done! 🖖
Thanks.
I agree, although it shouldn't be too bad for your computer if you turn down the effects and avoid spamming the all of the attacks at once.

Back
Top Bottom