**REPORTED** Player placed walls no longer prevent Event enemies from spawning + Event bosses despawning

Sprite

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Unsure if it's only tied to the Martian Madness event, but so far it seems that when doing an event, player placed walls won't prevent the spawns of the trash enemies.

Also, you guys single-handedly ruined the Martian Madness event. Revert the laser changes to the Martian Saucer. You need to fight it at a distance now, but it's despawn range is ridiculously short, making it impossible to actually kill the stupid thing when using appropriate level gear. After trying the event just once I gave up on it entirely.

We can look into the despawn range, but its not meant to be kited at long distances. I'll make a note to review the despawn range.

We can look into the despawn range, but its not meant to be kited at long distances. I'll make a note to review the despawn range.
I wasn't that far away from it, honestly. I was running toward it and it just decided "Screw this, I'm outie." and poofed.

Back
Top Bottom