tModLoader Player Statistics (Project PvP) - See player PvP kills, deaths, latency, and game progress

hamstar

Terrarian

Requires Mod Helpers

unknown.png

(Help wanted: A screenshot to update the above one from a PvP server with a bunch of people after playing for a while.)

Adds a display of player game statistics (via. hotkey or UI control panel). Player teams, PvP kills, deaths, latency, and game progress (hardest boss killed) are all shown and kept up to date in this display.

Source available here. API and configs available.

PlayerStatistics.png

Last edited:
v1.1.1
  • Updated for TML11.5
v1.1.0.2
  • Fixed single player errors trying to retrieve server ping erroneously
v1.1.0.1
  • Updated to TML11.4 and MH5b
  • Fixed issue with running PlayerStatsUI code on the server; UI code exists local only
v1.0.0.1
  • First release!

Attachments

• PlayerStatistics v1.0.0.1.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 169
  • PlayerStatistics v1.1.0.1.zip
    53 KB · Views: 137
  • PlayerStatistics v1.1.0.2.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 132
  • PlayerStatistics v1.1.1.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Dark Assassin's Server Sided Characters seems to be breaking for me when this mod is enabled. Not sure if I should report it here or to Dark-Assassin.
The freeze player debuff before login is just disabled (normally you are frozen in place until you authenticate yourself) and I just got random equips that I had offline.

Dark Assassin's Server Sided Characters seems to be breaking for me when this mod is enabled. Not sure if I should report it here or to Dark-Assassin.
The freeze player debuff before login is just disabled (normally you are frozen in place until you authenticate yourself) and I just got random equips that I had offline.
Could you send me your Logs.txt from when the issues are first observable? I can try to figure it out from that.

Could you send me your Logs.txt from when the issues are first observable? I can try to figure it out from that.

Sure! Is it different from the client and server log? As they don't contain any infos about it. In that case, where do I find it?

Found it, I tried to find it on my PC but seems like it only exists where the server is. Imma send it to you in a PM.
What version of Mod Helpers are you using? It looks like the server is not updating configs from a previous version, or someone enabled the debug mode manually.

What version of Mod Helpers are you using? It looks like the server is not updating configs from a previous version, or someone enabled the debug mode manually.

Version 4.3.0, I haven't touched the debug stuff but i will post the settings here regardless.

Code:
  "DebugModeHelpersInfo": false,
  "DebugModeNetInfo": false,
  "DebugModeUnhandledExceptionLogging": true,
  "DebugModeDumpAlsoServer": false,
  "DebugModeResetCustomEntities": false,
  "DebugModeCustomEntityInfo": false,
  "DebugModeDisableSilentLogging": false,
  "DebugModePacketInfo": false,

Back
Top Bottom