Resolved Playing Online Between Vita and PS3

Josuke

Skeletron Prime
I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place to put this so sorry if it isn't. I'm having trouble trying to get online to work between my Vita and my friend's PS3 because the Vita cannot see invites from a PS3. How exactly do I go about this? Any help is appreciated!

My experience with this is that invites don't work however if your PS3 friend goes into one of their worlds playing online you can join (Invite only can't be selected) was just doing it the other day with my girl, however our issue was that we were unable to communicate via mic.
Best of luck!

My experience with this is that invites don't work however if your PS3 friend goes into one of their worlds playing online you can join (Invite only can't be selected) was just doing it the other day with my girl, however our issue was that we were unable to communicate via mic.
Best of luck!

Thanks! This worked. The information I was missing was the thing about invite only. My friend must have had that on the last time I tried. My friend's game appeared on the join game section when selecting worlds. Nice to finally figure this out lol so thanks again!

Marked thread as resolved. Leaving open for further discussion by others with a similar issue. Moving to Technical support as that section fits better.

Back
Top Bottom