• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Playstation Buttons

Ziem

Spazmatism
I know, but is it an Experimental Feature pack? Or is it a replacement for the original files?

Ziem

Spazmatism
And btw, where can I turn on these bottom tooltips? I turned them off a while ago and I want them back xD

SpartanGerousia

Terrarian
Sorry for the late reply!

I know, but is it an Experimental Feature pack? Or is it a replacement for the original files?
It's not experimental. Just plug your controller and the game will automatically detect it.

And btw, where can I turn on these bottom tooltips? I turned them off a while ago and I want them back xD
I'm not sure what you mean but the tooltips on the bottom automatically show when you use a controller. It disables as soon as you use a keyboard or mouse.

Top Bottom