PS4 Playstation Plus cloud save help on PS4

dno32

Terrarian
Hi, I have Playstation Plus on my account which allows cloud save on Terraria. However, on my kids profiles it won't allow access to use cloud save. It seems that they also need Playstation Plus on their accounts to access cloud save. Does anyone know if that is right or am I missing something simple?

Hi, I have Playstation Plus on my account which allows cloud save on Terraria. However, on my kids profiles it won't allow access to use cloud save. It seems that they also need Playstation Plus on their accounts to access cloud save. Does anyone know if that is right or am I missing something simple?
I believe that is correct. I Have not personally tested it however. My poor PS4 doesn't get much love >.>

I have a very similar problem, just got a PS4 and need to move my son's worlds/player from our PS3. But his PSN account seems to know he's under 12 (I created it years ago, must've used his real DoB) so Terraria won't let us upload his saves. Mine are fine. I can't work out any way round this but I can't believe there's no solution.

It doesn't seem possible to change the date of birth of a PSN account so I can't trick Terraria into believing he's 12.

Is there any way to do the PS3 to PS4 transfer via USB stick? Any other method?

I have a very similar problem, just got a PS4 and need to move my son's worlds/player from our PS3. But his PSN account seems to know he's under 12 (I created it years ago, must've used his real DoB) so Terraria won't let us upload his saves. Mine are fine. I can't work out any way round this but I can't believe there's no solution.

It doesn't seem possible to change the date of birth of a PSN account so I can't trick Terraria into believing he's 12.

Is there any way to do the PS3 to PS4 transfer via USB stick? Any other method?
I'm not sure, but I imagine a USB stick won't work since I'm sure there's some minor converting that happens when in the cloud. Would be worth a shot though.

Back
Top Bottom