Playthrough

TinyTheTurtle24

Skeletron Prime
Hey, are you lonely, do you have no friends or you want to find a active person to play with, do you have a Nintendo switch? Then come play with me and my playthrough. All I need for you to say I would like to send me your tag and friend me.

Hey, are you lonely, do you have no friends or you want to find a active person to play with, do you have a Nintendo switch? Then come play with me and my playthrough. All I need for you to say I would like to send me your tag and friend me.
Hey, I dont really have any good loot and I have no friends with Terraria so if u do wanna play my friend code is SW-2611-3166-6331 and if u have snapchat my user is anthonyeyeet

I'm already your friend. I'll join if that's okay! Do you want me to start fresh or is it okay if I bring my character in? I don't have like super broken gear if that's a concern

I'm already your friend. I'll join if that's okay! Do you want me to start fresh or is it okay if I bring my character in? I don't have like super broken gear if that's a concern
If u were talking to me then I can play rn, just get on terraria and make a world or inv me

Back
Top Bottom