Items Please Buff the Stellar Tune!!!

Terrablade101

Terrarian
Hi all,
The stellar tune is my favorite weapon in the game. I love it so much! However, I really feel as though it deserves a few tweaks. A damage buff is the main thing it definitely should get. The razerblade typhoon is still currently better than the stellar tune in virtually every circumstance, even though it is dropped from an easier boss (Duke Fishron) at a much higher rate. With a damage buff, I feel like some of the homing could be tweaked a bit, as it can be a bit wacky at times, but maybe that’s just me. Let me know about that. Overall though, I feel that the stellar tune should be worth the 2% drop rate that it is.

Hi all,
The stellar tune is my favorite weapon in the game. I love it so much! However, I really feel as though it deserves a few tweaks. A damage buff is the main thing it definitely should get. The razerblade typhoon is still currently better than the stellar tune in virtually every circumstance, even though it is dropped from an easier boss (Duke Fishron) at a much higher rate. With a damage buff, I feel like some of the homing could be tweaked a bit, as it can be a bit wacky at times, but maybe that’s just me. Let me know about that. Overall though, I feel that the stellar tune should be worth the 2% drop rate that it is.
This might be the place to post this suggestion. Then it'll be sure to be read by the devs. You might also wish to post your general feedback on the Empress of Light drops.
Note that it really isn't necessary to post this suggestion more than once. It's not really in the spirit of the forum guidelines, and it might get you in trouble.

Thats my mistake, I don’t mean to spam. My other post I think was under PC-Discussion, so I wanted to essentially reciprocate that message in this section in the forums in case the devs checked here.

Thats my mistake, I don’t mean to spam. My other post I think was under PC-Discussion, so I wanted to essentially reciprocate that message in this section in the forums in case the devs checked here.
I see. If that's the case, the earlier post must have been moved by a moderator, because now they're both under Cross-Platform Discussion > Player Suggestions > Items. At least that's how it appears on my end.

Anyway, I apologize for the assumption on my part.

Back
Top Bottom