**REPORTED** Please fix these problems

Bery

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Redmi note 8 (2021)
Mobile OS
Android 12
Hello, these two problems are becoming very troublesome:

1. when NPCs are sitting, instead of asking them for material, we sit on top of the npc, and that's not funny at all.

2. while the npc is standing at the door, we can neither receive materials from the npc, nor the door closes. I would be glad if these two problems are solved.

I'd also like to add this: When you are trying to place something next to a minecart track, the game always mounts you on the minecart. So to be able to place things without interruption; I have to open the inventory, change to aim only, use the cursor to aim where I want to place and then tap the place button on the inventory. Only then it prevents me from riding on the minecart but it's a bit troublesome.

Thanks for the report - I’ve gotten this logged in our system. Looks like interactables are taking priority over NPC dialog prompts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report - I’ve gotten this logged in our system. Looks like interactables are taking priority over NPC dialog prompts.
I changed all the settings, but the problem still persists. which part of the settings are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom