Mobile PLEASE FIX WIRING AND HOIKS IN 1.3!!!

THE3_4N0NYM0U5

Terrarian
I've been waiting for 1.3 on mobile for a year and a half now, and the wiring is broken for mobile people in 1.2. I can't do downwards hoiks, I can't correctly wire something complicated without things overlapping, I don't think there was ever a successful wiried adventure map on mobile.

This is a serious problem for me, I am unable to create things I plan to this way, please help me create a rapid-crab teleporter, I've working on that for that while now. I just recently stopped trying. If any mobile players can help me, please do!!!

I've been waiting for 1.3 on mobile for a year and a half now, and the wiring is broken for mobile people in 1.2. I can't do downwards hoiks, I can't correctly wire something complicated without things overlapping, I don't think there was ever a successful wiried adventure map on mobile.

This is a serious problem for me, I am unable to create things I plan to this way, please help me create a rapid-crab teleporter, I've working on that for that while now. I just recently stopped trying. If any mobile players can help me, please do!!!
It is the same on 3DS.
This is because mobile / console use a differents engine than PC & can't do some type of hoik. Know that : In 3DS, you can only do right (►) hoik & up (▲) hoik. Tough, there is a way around it. By mounting a up (▲) hoik and making it a little different than the right hoik, you can do a left (◄) hoik. And with other shenanigans, you can also do a down (▼) hoik. Tough the down hoik is buggy, as whatever you do, whatever accessories you have, you take fall damage, not only that, but you take double the amount, so you easely die. (The only way I found to counter this is to make a pond of water that is atleast 5 depth)

Yeah, since hoiking is a glitch, it behaves differently for mobile. Nothing they can do about it. Keep testing for workarounds, though!

Back
Top Bottom