Please Help. I can’t find any cobalt!!!

Capn_C-word

Terrarian
I don’t know if this is the right place for this question. Sorry if it isn’t. In my world I killed the WoF and got my way to destroying the altars. I did this in search of cobalt, but no matter how many altars I break I can’t seem to get cobalt. I don’t know if this is a technical issue, if I’m just unlucky, or if I’m not understanding something. I’d really hate to have to ditch the world just because I can’t get one resource, but without the resource, I can’t move on in Hard-Mode. Can somebody please explain to me what to do? Thank you.

I don’t know if this is the right place for this question. Sorry if it isn’t. In my world I killed the WoF and got my way to destroying the altars. I did this in search of cobalt, but no matter how many altars I break I can’t seem to get cobalt. I don’t know if this is a technical issue, if I’m just unlucky, or if I’m not understanding something. I’d really hate to have to ditch the world just because I can’t get one resource, but without the resource, I can’t move on in Hard-Mode. Can somebody please explain to me what to do? Thank you.
When you smash an altar for the first time, you'll get Cobalt or Palladium. If you smash another, you'll get Mythril or Orichalcum. Smash a third, and it'll be Titanium or Adamantite. You only get one ore out of each pair, and whenever you smash an altar, it will tell you which one you got. If you want to get the others without making a new world, the new Hardmode fishing crates can give you some bars as well.

When you smash an altar for the first time, you'll get Cobalt or Palladium. If you smash another, you'll get Mythril or Orichalcum. Smash a third, and it'll be Titanium or Adamantite. You only get one ore out of each pair, and whenever you smash an altar, it will tell you which one you got. If you want to get the others without making a new world, the new Hardmode fishing crates can give you some bars as well.
Thank you kind stranger. When fishing, are there a bunch of new mobs and enemies? Only curious because I got the game three days ago and I’m tired of looking on Wiki. Thanks again!

Thank you kind stranger. When fishing, are there a bunch of new mobs and enemies? Only curious because I got the game three days ago and I’m tired of looking on Wiki. Thanks again!
I recommend fishing during the day when it's safer, but you can fish at anytime, even during the Blood Moon Fair warning though, fishing during a Blood Moon lets you to catch several minibosses. Other than that, you should be good. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom