Mobile PLEASE HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steenie

Terrarian
The Cultists literally will not respawn. I've re-killed Golem, checked my dungeon to make sure nothing is wrong, waited several in game days after being killed by Moon Lord on my first ever attempt at him, nothing will work. They just won't respawn. Please help me. I am immensely frustrated and have yet to find a solution.

Yes. I finished it. However I did not kill a UFO. Why? Does that have something to do with the cultists?

Yes. I finished it. However I did not kill a UFO. Why? Does that have something to do with the cultists?
I honestly don't know, if you are able to, try looking at your dungeon location in TEdit, the point in the dungeon may be off from the actual structure, that's just my guess though...

Where do I see that? I don't have TEDit.
You can't, it can only be seen with TEdit, if you have a iOS device, I don't think you can use it but if you have android, you can plug in your phone to a computer and if you can edit your worlds with it there, there are YouTube videos on how to do it, I do it all the time and I'm on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom