Resolved Please help :(

NicV5203

Terrarian
1655618554140.png

I don't know why i'm banned. i've reached out to discord and the admins and nothing. can someone give me some kinda help. they are saying i'm not banned but i am right here. discord could'nt do anything. I've done nothing and i've love this game sicne i was 12, am 19, and have religiously played it every update. please help :(

Unfortunately, the staff here on the forums is not affiliated with the Discord staff, and therefore will be unable to help you with any problems relating to the Discord server. Here's a quote with a response from one of the staff members in another case where someone was attempting to get a ban appeal for the Discord server:
Hi there @Water? The forums and discord are independent of each other so you’ll need to get with the discord staff to appeal your ban. I believe that you would go to the ban appeal server listed here:
View attachment 342204

As I've personally never used Discord, I unfortunately do not have any other suggestions if you've already tried to use the ban appeal server. Sorry if this wasn't exactly as helpful as you were hoping for.

View attachment 374007
I don't know why i'm banned. i've reached out to discord and the admins and nothing. can someone give me some kinda help. they are saying i'm not banned but i am right here. discord could'nt do anything. I've done nothing and i've love this game sicne i was 12, am 19, and have religiously played it every update. please help :(
Hi there @NicV5203, like Dragonwolf mentioned the staff on the forums and the staff on discord are independent of each other. We (the forum staff) don’t have any tools to get you unbanned.

Looking over your screenshots, I’m unclear if you contacted Discord (the company itself), or if you sent in a ban appeal to the Terraria Discord Appeal server. While in the Terraria Discord Appeal server, did you send a direct message to @ModMail to start your appeal?

(Click to enlarge)
1655650535908.jpeg

According to the mod's i'm not banned, but i'm getting the "banned from this guild" message when I try to join, I know that the mods on here aren't affiliated with those on the discord. was wondering if i can get intouch with someone that has a connection to a mod so i can talk to them 1 on 1 instead of through the Mod mail system.i've tried to talk to them through mod mail and gotten nothing. I've been told that there is nothing on their end of it but i don't think that it could be my end.

According to the mod's i'm not banned, but i'm getting the "banned from this guild" message when I try to join, I know that the mods on here aren't affiliated with those on the discord. was wondering if i can get intouch with someone that has a connection to a mod so i can talk to them 1 on 1 instead of through the Mod mail system.i've tried to talk to them through mod mail and gotten nothing. I've been told that there is nothing on their end of it but i don't think that it could be my end.
Well, but if you are sending a message to ModMail in the Terraria Discord Appeals, then you ARE talking with the mods one on one, and that is their preferred method of communication. If they want to give you another avenue to talk with them, they'd let you know that when they are replying to your message sent through ModMail.

Back
Top Bottom