3DS Please Help.

In terraria 1.3 on my New Nintendo 3ds XL i have two problems i have been having for a long time... the 1st one is a npc wants to settle down but it keeps on saying it even though i have all the requirements and 2nd one is that i try to get the dye ingredients with my cobalt pickaxe but it doesn't seem to break the ingredients or marigold just dissapears. Please help me and let me know if i did anything wrong, Thank You.

Hello Ma’am.Pleasure to meet you.Im sure you weren’t aware,but 1.3 isn’t on the 3DS port.Dyes unfortunately aren’t in the game as the 3DS doesn’t support “Pixel Shaders”.Thats a Word not even I fully understand,but that’s what the developers of the port have said about Dyes.If you have any other questions,please feel free to ask.We’re here to help.:)(And of course the administration)

Hello Ma’am.Pleasure to meet you.Im sure you weren’t aware,but 1.3 isn’t on the 3DS port.Dyes unfortunately aren’t in the game as the 3DS doesn’t support “Pixel Shaders”.Thats a Word not even I fully understand,but that’s what the developers of the port have said about Dyes.If you have any other questions,please feel free to ask.We’re here to help.:)(And of course the administration)

But i have a New 3ds not the original version and their was an update, i will check again. I think i haven't installed the update. Sorry, and Thank You for answering my question, and nice to meet you too. ^-^ and thanks for telling me how to get truffle.

Last edited:
But i have a New 3ds not the original version and their was an update, i will check again. I think i haven't installed the update. Sorry, and Thank You for answering my question, and nice to meet you too. ^-^ and thanks for telling me how to get truffle.
New 3DS?Me too_Only New 3DS Owners get an exclusive “Large Wolrd” option as the old 3DS can’t handle larger worlds.(But Do Note,the world scale is the equivalent of a small world much like PC)

Sorry for everything and thanks, Terraria has been fun and challenging, even if you are not a administrator, i hope you have a nice day,
and this problem is solved.
Thank You,
GamerProLover980.

May i ask another question?
[doublepost=1503533854,1503533644][/doublepost]My world with everything in it, when i try to load it, it., it... crashes each time.... my heart is about to break.. all that work... do you have an idea how to fix it, please oh please.... i guess i have to start a new world... my characters.work fine and other worlds work fine same as making one, just my one world with everything is probably crashed.... please help i beg of you...

May i ask another question?
[doublepost=1503533854,1503533644][/doublepost]My world with everything in it, when i try to load it, it., it... crashes each time.... my heart is about to break.. all that work... do you have an idea how to fix it, please oh please.... i guess i have to start a new world... my characters.work fine and other worlds work fine same as making one, just my one world with everything is probably crashed.... please help i beg of you...
:(Oh dear...I’m truly sorry but if it’s crashing constantly when you select it,I’m afraid that world is corrupted.I wish there was a way to bypass this problem....Unfortunately,there is none.I know I’d be upset too.It looks like you’ll have to get that stuff back via another world.Im very sorry,but there’s nothing that you can do.

Ok, yeah i figured... I will keep the world , but in another world i made a elevator to the hell level to defeat wall of flesh again at least i still have my character's resources . Even though, it's hard to start over from scratch i had like 15 full chests of rare items and stuff and even stacks of bars... it sucks but thank you for telling me! Some time i will get myself a really nice laptop! With terraria on it!
Thank You.
GamerProLover980.

Last edited:
Ok, yeah i figured... I will keep the world , but in another world i made a elevator to the hell level to defeat wall of flesh again at least i still have my character's resources . Even though, it's hard to start over from scratch i had like 15 full chests of rare items and stuff and even stacks of bars... it sucks but thank you for telling me! Some time i will get myself a really nice laptop! With terraria on it!
Thank You.
GamerProLover980.
That’s wonderful!PC Terraria is actually the best platform to play on.Of course,you can always play the Mobile Version or New Gen Console Version.

Back
Top Bottom