Please Help

okey a will try that later, if it does not work should I try to do what?
Because I have tried kind a lot of things and the problem still here...
Do not get me wrong, you had help me a lot so thank you.

If it doesn't work, I would suggest you to try installing Windows in dual-boot with Linux, so you can play Terraria there... The other option is to maybe wait for an official update on your issue (I'm just a regular Terraria player, by the way, so I'm not affiliated with Re-Logic).

I was thinking it could be a RAM issue too, since it's only crashing while you try to create or join a world. How much RAM does your computer have?

If it doesn't work, I would suggest you to try installing Windows in dual-boot with Linux, so you can play Terraria there... The other option is to maybe wait for an official update on your issue (I'm just a regular Terraria player, by the way, so I'm not affiliated with Re-Logic).

I was thinking it could be a RAM issue too, since it's only crashing while you try to create or join a world. How much RAM does your computer have?
i does not work and I have 4GB of RAM

I see you're playing on Linux (like me), so may I suggest you playing Terraria using Steam's Proton? Preferably, you need a GPU that supports Vulkan.

You'll also need to install .NET 4.5.2 into your Terraria prefix. Here's some quick steps:

1. Open Steam, search for Terraria.
2. Right-click Terraria, go to Properties.
3. Tick the box that says: Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool
4. Pick Proton 5.0-7 (or any newer version, if available).
5. Close the dialog.
6. Steam will download Proton and also the Windows version of Terraria.
7. After the download finishes, you'll need to run Terraria at least once, so it can create the Wine prefix and install the necessary components.

Running the game will either show give a .NET error or will work just fine. Regardless, you shouldn't actually play the game, because it will be really buggy. Instead, just close it and install .NET 4.5.2 by using an external program called protontricks. Install it and run this in a terminal window:

Code:
$ protontricks 105600 dotnet452

It will take a while to finish downloading and installing .NET, but after that, you can launch Terraria normally using Steam. And I can guarantee you'll get better fps than the native Linux version.

Good luck.
Hi!!!!!
I make it work, but instead of using Proton 5.0-7 I change it to 4.11-13 and it works, and then I use the code
code]
$ protontricks 105600 dotnet452
[/code]

And successfully worked

Back
Top Bottom