What do YOU think!?

• cool!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • I kinda like it how it is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZemmySix

Retinazer
Capture the gem is a really fun game! However at the moment it only has one item, the large gem. I propose that we add a plinth on which you could place the gem.

Concept: The gem would appear above the plinth and look as large as it does above the player when it is in their inventory. We would also add team plinths which would come in different colours, in total there would be four colours, one for each pvp team. When a player of that team brings the gem to the their team plinth the number 1 would appear above it once another gem has been brought there the number 2 would appear above and so on. Once a gem has been placed on the team plinth it will return to the normal plinth it was originally placed on.
There should also be a scoreboard which shows the number above each plinth.

Crafting:
Plinths:
All plinths could be crafted with,
100 stone
5 iron
At a heavy workbench

Amber gem:
15 amber
At a iron or lead anvil

Scoreboard: 1 ruby, 1 topaz; 1 sapphire and 1 emerald (one for each team colour) and 100 stone

That's all for now, thanks for reading!
Bye!

Last edited:
Nice, but I'm not sure about behind able to change the color of the plinth just by right clicking it. The original banners where made different colors when crafted, why wouldn't the same be true for the plinth? There would likely be five colors, one for each team and a normal stone one.

Nice, but I'm not sure about behind able to change the color of the plinth just by right clicking it. The original banners where made different colors when crafted, why wouldn't the same be true for the plinth? There would likely be five colors, one for each team and a normal stone one.
Good idea! I will come up with the crafting recipes and then add it.

Back
Top Bottom