1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. theobadeo22

theobadeo22 Eye of Cthulhu

45 and 46 are YYEESS

2. RevanGarcia

RevanGarcia Terrarian

49._ Your octopus headed friend comes home with a new board game... Terraria.

Dark Wiz likes this.
  3. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Alamandra Vonn Pravus Dungeon Spirit

50. The crimson and corruption are all one massive entity.

4. Dark Wiz

Dark Wiz Spazmatism

A girl is sucked through an interdimensional portal and wakes up in the world of Terraria, and she is trying to get back with her family.

5. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Alamandra Vonn Pravus Dungeon Spirit

i started a story about that but forgot about it

Dark Wiz likes this.
  6. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

52. After defeating the Moon Lord, the hero is sent to save multiple entities from a curse.

7. T-rexdescendant

T-rexdescendant Skeletron

53. The Crimson and the Corruption have somehow manifested into human forms like the player, they must teach them the basics of survival and surprisingly the Corruption is a wonderful cook and the Angler is happy.

8. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

54. One day, the player watches as a group of monsters invades his/her house. Will he/she defeat the invasion?

9. mechashark

mechashark Official Terrarian

Beautiful beautiful, I just must make one of these

10. RR

RR Eye of Cthulhu

Someone intelligent MUST make 38.

11. 55. 3 FINAL bosses (Duke Fishron, Ocram, Moon Lord) will find your home and kill you, you need to kill them to recover your base!

this reminds me of the Witch Doctor's house being the Goblin Tinkerer's house after the Lunar Events!

12. mrmcmo

mrmcmo Golem

56. You're just a normal terrarian, doing what terrarians do. After a few days of progression, you defeat the wall of flesh and when you return to the overworld, all of your town npcs are gone, except, somehow, the Guide, who has some explaining to do.

57. ocram comes back to console version and coughs up blood and dies

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    PaperLaur likes this.
  13. New Pine Gamer

New Pine Gamer Skeletron Prime

58. The player is the bad guy and someone needs to kill him to and seal back the ancient spirits of light and dark and bosses like the moon lord.

14. RevanGarcia

RevanGarcia Terrarian

59._ A zoologist arrived to Terraria with one sole mission on their hands: To categorize every single living (and not-living) being of this new world.

15. I gotta do this.