Discussion in 'Terraria Literature and Music' started by AyeAye12, Sep 28, 2014.
45 and 46 are YYEESS
49._ Your octopus headed friend comes home with a new board game... Terraria.
50. The crimson and corruption are all one massive entity.
A girl is sucked through an interdimensional portal and wakes up in the world of Terraria, and she is trying to get back with her family.
i started a story about that but forgot about it
52. After defeating the Moon Lord, the hero is sent to save multiple entities from a curse.
53. The Crimson and the Corruption have somehow manifested into human forms like the player, they must teach them the basics of survival and surprisingly the Corruption is a wonderful cook and the Angler is happy.
54. One day, the player watches as a group of monsters invades his/her house. Will he/she defeat the invasion?
Beautiful beautiful, I just must make one of these
Someone intelligent MUST make 38.
55. 3 FINAL bosses (Duke Fishron, Ocram, Moon Lord) will find your home and kill you, you need to kill them to recover your base!
this reminds me of the Witch Doctor's house being the Goblin Tinkerer's house after the Lunar Events!
56. You're just a normal terrarian, doing what terrarians do. After a few days of progression, you defeat the wall of flesh and when you return to the overworld, all of your town npcs are gone, except, somehow, the Guide, who has some explaining to do.
57. ocram comes back to console version and coughs up blood and dies
58. The player is the bad guy and someone needs to kill him to and seal back the ancient spirits of light and dark and bosses like the moon lord.
59._ A zoologist arrived to Terraria with one sole mission on their hands: To categorize every single living (and not-living) being of this new world.
I gotta do this.
Separate names with a comma.