PS4 Pls help

Does the game itself have corrupted data or do you have any saves that are corrupted?

If the game (application) itself is corrupted you should be able to just delete and reinstall it, I'm certain that you keep your saves if you reinstall since they are stored separately, however I may be wrong.

How to do this:
If you own it digitally - Just delete it and reinstall it from your library.
If its a physical disc - Delete the application and then take out the disc, put the disc back in and the game will automatically reinstall and update to the latest version, might have to click 'Check for updates' if the game doesn't start updating.

If it is a world/character save, you can check if you have any previous saves or have saves in the online storage, you can check this by clicking options on your control while hovering over Terraria, and click 'Upload/Download saved data', from here you should be able to download previous saves (Not sure)

Does the game itself have corrupted data or do you have any saves that are corrupted?

If the game (application) itself is corrupted you should be able to just delete and reinstall it, I'm certain that you keep your saves if you reinstall since they are stored separately, however I may be wrong.

How to do this:
If its a physical disc - Delete the application and then take out the disc, put the disc back in and the game will automatically reinstall and update to the latest version, might have to click 'Check for updates' if the game doesn't start updating.

If it is a world/character save, you can check if you have any previous saves or have saves in the online storage, you can check this by clicking options on your control while hovering over Terraria, and click 'Upload/Download saved data', from here you should be able to download previous saves (Not sure
I had corrupted data files at one point and I deleted them. I used to have a disc but now I own it digitaly. I have deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times . Data saves can’t just be dowloaded again. I deleted them from my system and online storage.

How to do this:

If it is a world/character save, you can check if you have any previous saves or have saves in the online storage, you can check this by clicking options on your control while hovering over Terraria, and click 'Upload/Download saved data', from here you should be able to download previous saves

I really don’t know if the game is corrupted or not but I have had worlds downloaded into my save file from other worlds I have visited online. They usually are only a certain area left. I would show you if I hadn’t deleted the worlds.

Back
Top Bottom