PC PLS HELP!

OLBA

Terrarian
Why cant is the house not valid when i have 2 houses that are exactly the same and they work.. i have tried everything..:mad:
20170619_233840.jpg

Make sure all the wall is in correctly, even a little piece of missing wall would make it not valid.

From your map, it is possible that the house being shown with your cursor in the screenshot is too close to Crimson. It looks like there is Red Ice Blocks to the left of your housing area, and that may be causing it.

I'd try purifying or removing the Red Ice Blocks nearby and see if that helps it. If that doesn't work, feel free to let me know, and will try to see what else could be causing it.

From your map, it is possible that the house being shown with your cursor in the screenshot is too close to Crimson. It looks like there is Red Ice Blocks to the left of your housing area, and that may be causing it.

I'd try purifying or removing the Red Ice Blocks nearby and see if that helps it. If that doesn't work, feel free to let me know, and will try to see what else could be causing it.
That must be it:Dty

Back
Top Bottom