• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Pokémon Wild Camp

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu
((Its fine!))
*Slammer sees the beam, runs towards and absorbs the shot, shooting it back.*
((What do you by other?))
((Thanky. Also, by other, I mean Slammer. I usually use that to say the other person!))

"!!" Marlin's a little bit startled by Slammer absorbing his attack, but he manages to keep himself stable on his feet, even if he's feeling vulnerable now. He backs away, and stretches like he's ready to attack again.

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu
Marlin stares at Slammer for a moment, then leaps forward and uses Thunder. He's gonna try to give it all he's got, even in a mock battle!

SimeaseKitten

Retinazer
Marlin stares at Slammer for a moment, then leaps forward and uses Thunder. He's gonna try to give it all he's got, even in a mock battle!
"I like your spirit!"
*Slammer absorbs a bunch of the electricity again with ace.*
"But you will need strategy as well!"
*He finishes off with shooting thunder forth in the form of a Zap Cannon.*
*Slammer's fur stands up.*

Top Bottom