IC Pokémon Wild Camp

*calm mind intensifies, maxing out sp atk and sp Def stats* You ready? *uses an extremely powerful dazzling gleam*

((Btw you can’t dodge Dazzling gleam, it has 100% accuracy)

*calm mind intensifies, maxing out sp atk and sp Def stats* You ready? *uses an extremely powerful dazzling gleam*

((Btw you can’t dodge Dazzling gleam, it has 100% accuracy)
*Being prepared for such an attack, Slammer rushes at Alpha with extreme speed before she castes dazzling gleam and combines X-Sissor with Extreme Speed, getting a for sure hit.*

*gets knocked back* Well, that certainly was powerful. *dazzling gleam is used quickly*
*Slammer jumps back, getting hit by the attack, quickly using metal burst to reflect the attack while taking a bit more damage doing so. Metallic waves are sent forward afterwards.*
"So you ARE a fairy type! I thought you were just psychic. Anyway, this battle is getting pretty intense!"

*is looking pretty tired* To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tough fight. It is really fun though. *moonblast is used*

((What type is Slammer))

*is looking pretty tired* To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tough fight. It is really fun though. *moonblast is used*

((What type is Slammer))
"I actively train every day to be in the finest of shapes so I can participate in the poké stadium!"
*He easily rolls forward dodging the moon blast by mere inches. He walks forth.*
"Its a stadium built solely by Pokémon in which up to 32 pokémon participate. Each have a duel and the last one standing wins!"

((He is a secret))

*uses thunderbolt* That sounds fun. *uses Moonblast quickly after Slammer dodges thunderbolt*
*Instead of dodging, Slammer absorbs it and heals. he then uses the remaining electricity left and shoots it forth again. He prepares his claws.*

((Just starts playing Pokemon World if you know what that is.))

*reverts back to normal* Alright, I think I’ve had enough. That was great. We should do it again sometime. *goes to find berries*

*Marlin quickly dashes over to Slammer, almost stumbling over his own paws with how fast he's going*

"Hey! That was a real nice battle!" *He calls to the other*

*Slammer smiles.*
"You know what? Why don't we do a mock battle and introduce each other more properly?"

*Marlin staggers back a little bit at the offer of a battle, but... he figures he should roll with it anyways.* "I'm up for one, but are you sure you're ready after the last battle?"

Back
Top Bottom