Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Going out to these places for things like that is almost completely out of the question based on where I am. (For example, the nearest GameStop is 25 miles away.) I got kinda lucky that I caught the Hoopa thing and that it was valid for XY. In fact, Hoopa is I think the only mythical I've ever gotten.

Then you gotta get on it man, there is the Pokemon20 Keldeo right now if you haven't gotten it yet, I thank Nintendo for letting me get all the Legendaries I never have gotten.
And Keldeo is now the second Mythical I've ever gotten. I am also now bummed I apparently missed the ones I actually would have cared about.

I can't believe I didn't know about this. Then again, Mew, Darkrai, and Arceus are probably the ones there I would have cared about. Suppose Genesect is alright and I should hope to remember it.

EDIT: Actually, I now have Darkrai. Turns out there's a valid 'DARKRAI20' code until October 31st.

Last edited:
New Corocoro leaks, including Type: MAJESTIC AF

corocoro11162.jpg

corocoro11163.jpg

corocoro11165.jpg

Well, for me this is actually very unexpected. I kept hearing the leaker chickened out or something after saying things about Type:Null evolving and what Jangmo-o's line is.

So, we have what seems to be a man-made Arceus and also what would seem to be the next pseudo. Actually, its kind of weird that it looks to be Dragon/Fighting from those colors, it could have just as much been Dragon/Steel and could have been confused for it.

As for 'Silvadi', I'm wondering just how powerful its actually going to be. Keep hearing speculation that even though they say it was made to fight Legendaries there's 'no way' it itself will be more powerful than Arcanine or Volcarona, if it even reaches that.

It is supposed to be a joke I believe, Game Freak is laughing at themselves because of the Pika Clones they have, such as Emolga, Pichu. and Minun/Plusle, also what Moloch said. On another note, I got my Volcanion!

I'm far more interested in Type:Null than I was before. This evolution it has seems to be another attempt at man making a Pokemon only it doesn't seem to have gone as well as it did for Porygon, Golurk, and Mewtwo. And now Magearna.

The interesting part is how it sounds like its evolved form we only know as 'Silvadi' now is an attempt at creating Arceus.

Though this could mean nothing, it has been noticed that its ability, AR System, has ARSys. Arceus. I think I would like to use one on my team when given the chance, now.

I'm not sure if its actually an evolution, or a form change in the vein of Hoopa Unbound. They apparently do say evolution. And Gladion is shown using it, and even apparently can change its Type himself. So he has whatever the Memory hold item is.

Back
Top Bottom