Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
It is supposed to be a joke I believe, Game Freak is laughing at themselves because of the Pika Clones they have, such as Emolga, Pichu. and Minun/Plusle,
There seems to be one for almost every generation, with Gen 2 having Marill (it had a placeholder name of Pika-Blu, so I guess it counts?), Gen 3 having Plusle and Minun, Gen 4 having... actually, I don't think Gen 4 had any... Gen 5 had Emolga, Gen 6 had Dedenne, and now Gen 7 gets a literal Pikachu clone, Mimikyu.

There seems to be one for almost every generation, with Gen 2 having Marill (it had a placeholder name of Pika-Blu, so I guess it counts?), Gen 3 having Plusle and Minun, Gen 4 having... actually, I don't think Gen 4 had any... Gen 5 had Emolga, Gen 6 had Dedenne, and now Gen 7 gets a literal Pikachu clone, Mimikyu.

Gen IV had Pachirisu.

I'm far more interested in Type:Null than I was before. This evolution it has seems to be another attempt at man making a Pokemon only it doesn't seem to have gone as well as it did for Porygon, Golurk, and Mewtwo. And now Magearna.

I disagree. I think it actually went VERY well. So well in fact, that it's power had to be limited by it's helmet.

I disagree here as well. The Pikachu clone is Togedemaru.

Mimikyu itself only wears a costume that looks like Pikachu. The actual Pokemon itself looks nothing like it, and isn't even the same typing.

The actual Pokemon itself looks nothing like it, and isn't even the same typing.
Marill doesn't have the same typing either, and yet it was almost named Pika-Blu before Marill was decided on.

Also, I never saw the teaser for Togedemaru. But now that I saw it... it is a Pika Clone.

I disagree. I think it actually went VERY well. So well in fact, that it's power had to be limited by it's helmet.
Its power having to be limited like that either implies a problem, or that this thing has more strength than we're expecting. I would almost predict it to place alongside Arcanine and Volcarona. However, its possible it may actually match some legendaries, or even the pseudos - and what if it goes beyond? Then again, we have had incorrect things said before. It could be weaker than the starters (I doubt that, but pessimists don't.)

Its power having to be limited like that either implies a problem, or that this thing has more strength than we're expecting. I would almost predict it to place alongside Arcanine and Volcarona. However, its possible it may actually match some legendaries, or even the pseudos - and what if it goes beyond? Then again, we have had incorrect things said before. It could be weaker than the starters (I doubt that, but pessimists don't.)

We will see about that tomorrow, the next reveal is tomorrow.

I'm far more interested in Type:Null than I was before. This evolution it has seems to be another attempt at man making a Pokemon only it doesn't seem to have gone as well as it did for Porygon, Golurk, and Mewtwo. And now Magearna.
Actually, the Porygon line (more specifically, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z) was a failure.

You can see it here, in the trailer. Look closely under the costume and you can see it's amorphous body. Then watch when it attacks, and you can see a hand emerge from underneath and attack.

I'll look at that later - video isn't loading properly right now.

I didn't mean design-wise for the Porygon line, if that's what you mean. The PokéDex entries for Porygon2 said something about it saying "it failed to measure up" to a certain goal, and Porygon-Z "did not function as planned."

Actually, the Porygon line (more specifically, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z) was a failure.

Porygon-Z was a failure, but I'm pretty sure Porygon 2 was success.

Anyways, speaking of Type: Silvadi, I had something pointed out to me. It's iris's have the same shape to them as Solgaleo and Lunala.

Can't forget the man made Legendary that met all the expectations. Except being controllable, that is. Think the Mewtwo incident has anything to do with Type:Null having a mask?

Pokémon Black and White entry for Porygon2: "It was upgraded to enable the exploration of other planets. However, it failed to measure up."

Touche, but let me just post this here as well.

"With planetary development software installed, it became capable of working in space."

Touche, but let me just post this here as well.

"With planetary development software installed, it became capable of working in space."
More evidence of its failure from LeafGreen:
"This upgraded version of Porygon is designed for space exploration. However, it can't even fly."

Back
Top Bottom