Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Pretty cool. With Type: Null evolving into Silvally by removing its Arceus-esque mask, the question is: What happens when Arceus removes its ring?

I'm not quite sure if this shows much things we didn't already see, but they do always seem to show a little the other one doesn't. So why not.

Suppose I do like how they're presented even if I can't actually read them.

It does show a few additional things, as the Japanese trailer always does. Things such as the item inventory, minor interactions in the overworld, etc, but nothing major.

Type: Null proves to be awesome yet again, I just hope we can get it during the main game, they keep showing the enemy using it only.

Alolan Muk is a subtly deeper thing that I really appreciate.
7823f28bb4a7b40d47be7054bcc5ffa5.jpg

Based on an oil spill. Sometimes beautiful things are the result of something horrific. They take it even further. All those white things on Alolan Muk and Alolan Grimer's 'teeth' are crystals. Crystals that are dangerously toxic.

New Generations:
Gives a big Future Diary vibe, imo.

Alolan Muk is a subtly deeper thing that I really appreciate.
7823f28bb4a7b40d47be7054bcc5ffa5.jpg

Based on an oil spill. Sometimes beautiful things are the result of something horrific. They take it even further. All those white things on Alolan Muk and Alolan Grimer's 'teeth' are crystals. Crystals that are dangerously toxic.
Did you see this too?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CujlchhUsAA4lDo.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew about that. Grimer's lips are actually the kind of yellow sludge that happens when oil gets hit with humidity, I think it was.

That actually reminds me that I had an idea on how an Poison/Ice Pokemon would work.
dr-laura-greiner-reducing-pathogen-transmission-at-the-feed-mill-21-638.jpg

If you think about it, They make a decent combo. Poison doesn't add many weaknesses and instead adds resistance Ice alone can't compare to. And, not a bad offensive combo either.

Sandygast is kinda cute, but Pallosand strayed far from the cute range and more into the derpy one IMO.

Found a fan-made design for an Alolan Dwebble that actually seems pretty realistic.

I got bored, so I made a thing.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This wait for the demo and the inevitable datamining is killing me. However, it seems that a German game journalist from some site put up 15 minutes of the demo gameplay on YouTube. Its been mirrored because the original video has gone private and whoever did it might just be in serious trouble now. Not gonna post a link because there's chances of mirrors going down too. I did see it though. I'm not entirely sure what to think because it was all in German.

This wait for the demo and the inevitable datamining is killing me. However, it seems that a German game journalist from some site put up 15 minutes of the demo gameplay on YouTube. Its been mirrored because the original video has gone private and whoever did it might just be in serious trouble now. Not gonna post a link because there's chances of mirrors going down too. I did see it though. I'm not entirely sure what to think because it was all in German.
This mirrors my life right now too.

The video is on Reddit right now, there isn't much to look at, just fighting a bunch of Skull Grunts that have Gumshoos, getting an unsigned letter and your Greninja (OT is Ash, Ash in games confirmed? And it has a neutral nature with 20/31/20/31/20/31 IVs I believe) and I am pretty sure you having to press A to go into buildings now.

This mirrors my life right now too.
I don't even necessarily think I want the story spoiled for me, but there are some things that I NEED to know.

Stats. I need stats, especially for my favorites. I would like my picks to be good ones. (And to see if Kommo-o is what we're thinking it is)

The starters final forms revealed for 100% genuine certainty, that one is really painful to wait on.

There's a good chance of places that will have spoilers from mining organized, but there are also places that won't be organized and I'll have to avoid them. I more want to be half-spoiled.

But then, that's a wait on its own. Will it be as bad as ORAS in revealing EVERYTHING or have they scrubbed it this time? We don't know, because the demo's not here yet.

EDIT: There might be a new Pokemon on the side of Sun's TCG box.
newpoke.jpg

Last edited:
So the demo is out in Japan, streams are happening, dates are arriving for releases elsewhere. Most places worldwide should have it at some point tomorrow, maybe even before noon.

And unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) a dataminer who was primed and ready seems to have found any Pokemon not actually in the demo have had all of their info (ie Base Stats) replaced by Pikachu's - they really did learn their lesson. We're not going to have the full game spoiled this time.

There are still things in there, apparently, but this mine is somewhat barren. So major spoilers might not be found, based on the scrubbing already run into, but there's still a few things to gleam.

More importantly, for my own time zone the demo will be here when I wake up in the morning, so I'm about to ride the sleep train.

Last edited:
Is it kinda sad that the fact that the datamine has provided no real leaks has kinda made me lose interest in the new games? Tbh, I might return my pre-order now since I can't even plan my teams and it seems that there are only 2 unknown Alolan forms left. Might just wait for the Pokémon Bank update before I buy them, cause old Pokémon almost sound more fun at this point.

As per usual, in true complete-opposite fashion, I'm somewhat happy the leaks failed.

I dunno if I would have been able to avoid spoilers. So now I'm guaranteed to enjoy the game without knowing the story or the Pokemon I can encounter, allowing me to be surprised.
It's only a month until the game's release, so I can wait for more info. The demo itself should be enough to tide me over until then, and even so, I'm sure it won't be the last of the info gamefreak announces.

Edit: Speak of the devil, more info announced for the 27th of October.

Back
Top Bottom