Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I don't even understand the question?

Are you asking who the most feminine Pokémon is? (Not sure since Loppuny is a weird insert).

If so, Popplo's third evo.

I did a little bit of "math," and I figured out the weaknesses and resistances a Pokémon with every type in the game (excluding ??? for obvious reasons) would have.
Fire, Water, Ice, Flying, Fairy
Rock
Grass, Bug, Dark, Steel
Normal, Electric, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon
Just goes to show that I'm a bit of a Pokémon nerd, but aren't all of us here at least slight Pokémon nerds?

I mean, a Chimera based Pokemon would be nearly unstoppable given it's power, maybe that is why Type: Null/Sivally was created? Not only to combat a certain threat (Ultra Beasts) and to rival legendaries with it's Memory drives and power in RKS System (whoever's attempt at trying to create something more powerful than Arceus itself, let it be Aether, or Skull. Maybe even Gladion as his own project, but that would mean he has a really huge role in the story and would have something like a relation to Rocket (Mewtwo)/Silph.Co (Porygon and it's evos)/Neo Plasma (Colress?), Flare, or Aether, but I am going too deep at this point), perhaps it was supposed to be all types, but it went wrong, to try and maybe attempt to recreate the world (like Cyrus?). I have a feeling that the Kommo-o might not be the pseudo-legendary of the generation, but Silvally.

It's Kommo-o. The mined stats of Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o are perfectly in line with how almost every pseudo goes in the first and second stages.

Silvally is something outside this. All pseudos are basically regional Dragonites.

Ok, my bad with pseudos, but I'm sure they can still pull a Hoenn on us and make Silvally just a bit weaker, or just as strong, as a pseudo. But I am most likely wrong.

Silvally almost seems like it would have the same (or at least similar) checks as Arceus, but it doesn't appear like it would have the same stats. It almost seems like more of a physical attacker than a balanced fighter.

I know I covered this before, but I can recap again. All pseudos, even Tyranitar and Metagross, the only non-Dragon ones, have a distinct pattern; 3 stages, 600 BST, and 1,250,000 XP at Level 100, because all of them follow the Slow level up chart. They all also have a tendency to evolve very late (Metagross at Level 45, and Hydreigon at Level 64 are the extremes.)

The Pokemon that follow this exact pattern are; Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra.

Pseudo-Legendary is technically a fan term. It got the prevalence it does because of this pattern. You know how there's a regional Pikachu in every Gen? This is about the same as a 'regional Dragonite.' However, they're not all Dragon, and they are extremely powerful (The common legendaries have 580 BST, The Mythicals have 600, same as them, and Cover Legendaries have 680.)

Pseudo-Legendary means Fake Legendary. Dragonite was obviously meant to be something, given the attention he gets in Kanto and Johto. They are always fought near the end game, usually with the Elite Four or Champion. But they're still not actually legendaries by any of the other definitions that has. The name reflects both of these things.

Arceus lies outside even other Legendaries, and Mythicals, though. With 720. It gives him 120 in every stat. And that's where my own idea for Silvally comes in. He could be like Arcanine and Volcarona - extremely powerful, more than the starters, but less than Legendaries. (Starters have 525-535, Arcanine and Volcarona have 555 and 550 respectively.)

Due to the idea of him having an equal spread, he could actually work with as low as say, 540. Same as Haxorus and Snorlax.

This would give him 90 in every stat. That's decent, and with his ability to become any Type, he could make good use of it. That's speculation now - obviously the BSTs weren't there to mine. The actual game's gonna have to have it done to learn it.

Hold on - did anybody else notice that Alolan Meowth was shown in the Catastropika reveal before it was leaked? (Leaked meaning Meowth)

Nope not at all. I am waiting for the official Alola Persian reveal to read the reactions of those who haven't seen the leaks, pretty hilarious.

A little off topic but, today was the reveal of the NX! Official name is the Nintendo Switch, the rumors are true, it is a console/handheld hybrid, and now I am wondering, do you guys think that a Gen 8 game would be on the Switch, or the 3DS systems?

Back
Top Bottom